- Maler, Oded, and Dejan Nickovic. “Monitoring temporal properties of continuous signals.” In Formal Techniques, Modelling and Analysis of Timed and Fault-Tolerant Systems, pp. 152-166. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2004.
- Maler, Oded, Dejan Nickovic, and Amir Pnueli. “Real time temporal logic: Past, present, future.” In International Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems, pp. 2-16. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2005.
- Bartocci, Ezio, Jyotirmoy Deshmukh, Alexandre Donzé, Georgios Fainekos, Oded Maler, Dejan Nickovic, and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. “Monitoring Cyber-Physical Systems.”
- Jakšić, Stefan, Ezio Bartocci, Radu Grosu, Reinhard Kloibhofer, Thang Nguyen, and Dejan Ničkovié. “From signal temporal logic to FPGA monitors.” In 2015 ACM/IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (MEMOCODE), pp. 218-227. IEEE, 2015.
- Maler, Oded, Dejan Nickovic, and Amir Pnueli. “On synthesizing controllers from bounded-response properties.” In International Conference on Computer Aided Verification, pp. 95-107. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007.
- Reinbacher, Thomas, Kristin Yvonne Rozier, and Johann Schumann. “Temporal-logic based runtime observer pairs for system health management of real-time systems.” In International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, pp. 357-372. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2014.
- Donzé, Alexandre, Oded Maler, Ezio Bartocci, Dejan Nickovic, Radu Grosu, and Scott Smolka. “On temporal logic and signal processing.” In International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis, pp. 92-106. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2012.
Run-time Verification (Online Monitoring)
- Zheng, Xi, Christine Julien, Rodion Podorozhny, Franck Cassez, and Thierry Rakotoarivelo. “Efficient and scalable runtime monitoring for cyber–physical system.” IEEE Systems Journal 12, no. 2 (2016): 1667-1678.
- Zheng, Xi, Christine Julien, Miryung Kim, and Sarfraz Khurshid. “On the state of the art in verification and validation in cyber physical systems.” The University of Texas at Austin, The Center for Advanced Research in Software Engineering, Tech. Rep. TR-ARiSE-2014-001 1485 (2014).
- Jahanian, Farnam, Ragunathan Rajkumar, and Sitaram CV Raju. “Runtime monitoring of timing constraints in distributed real-time systems.” Real-Time Systems 7, no. 3 (1994): 247-273.
- Drusinsky, Doron. “The temporal rover and the ATG rover.” In International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking of Software, pp. 323-330. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2000.
- Ma, Meiyi, John A. Stankovic, and Lu Feng. “Runtime monitoring of safety and performance requirements in smart cities.” In Proceedings of the 1st ACM Workshop on the Internet of Safe Things, pp. 44-50. 2017.
- Giannakopoulou, Dimitra, and Klaus Havelund. “Automata-based verification of temporal properties on running programs.” In Proceedings 16th Annual International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2001), pp. 412-416. IEEE, 2001.
- Zheng, Xi, and Christine Julien. “Verification and validation in cyber physical systems: research challenges and a way forward.” In 2015 IEEE/ACM 1st International Workshop on Software Engineering for Smart Cyber-Physical Systems, pp. 15-18. IEEE, 2015.
- Maler, Oded, Dejan Nickovic, and Amir Pnueli. “Checking temporal properties of discrete, timed and continuous behaviors.” In Pillars of computer science, pp. 475-505. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2008.
- Majzoobi, Mehrdad, Richard Neil Pittman, and Alessandro Forin. gNOSIS: Mining FPGAs for Verification. MSR-TR-2011-141, 2011.
- Deshmukh, Jyotirmoy V., and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. “Formal techniques for verification and testing of cyber-physical systems.” In Design Automation of Cyber-Physical Systems, pp. 69-105. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- Jakšić, Stefan, Ezio Bartocci, Radu Grosu, Thang Nguyen, and Dejan Ničković. “Quantitative monitoring of STL with edit distance.” Formal methods in system design 53, no. 1 (2018): 83-112.
- Rozier, Kristin Yvonne. “On the Evaluation and Comparison of Runtime Verification Tools for Hardware and Cyber-Physical Systems.” In RV-CuBES, pp. 123-137. 2017.